pondelok 18. marca 2019

Celine Dion Meet & Greet Las Vegas March 2019

Celine Dion & Christophe Beaugrand TV Host TF1 TFX
Journalist @lci  , 📻 Radio Host @rtlfrance 
Aká radosť, že som sa stretol s mimoriadnou Céline Dion

Quel bonheur d’avoir pu rencontrer l’extraordinaire Céline Dion

What a joy to have met with the extraordinary @celinedion ❤️

----------------------------------------------------------------------
New Exlusive interview soon 50MinInside
Hello Ghislain we're in Vegas and I'm with your lover , congrats for your wedding, I wish you a long life and I send him to you very very soon" "except if I break up and I go with Celine because I hesitate a little bit" "ohhhh but what is this??!" "She's beautiful" "I send him to you again"
😂😍

Celine Dion Ghislain Beaugrand Gerin & Christophe Beaugrand 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára