utorok 12. marca 2019

Celine Dion Meet & Greet Las Vegas March 2019

 I truly do not know where to begin captioning this photo. Last night was the experience of a lifetime. Thank you SO much to @celinedion and @CaesarsPalace for putting on a performance that we will never, ever forget. Celine put on the best show I have ever seen💗 Missy Franklin
 @danequixall2016 and boss @celinedion last night. Boy Have I laughed this week..... #friends #vegas #celinedion #jelliclesforever - Pepe Muñoz

“There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith” 
@celinedion - Óscar Araújo


Our ♥️’s will go on! Chest pound photo with the amazing @celinedion . 
#celinedion #celine #caesarspalace - John Redmann

Céline!!! 👏👏👏👏👏 One of THE BEST concerts I’ve ever been to! It’s amazing how music can fill our lives with so much love ❤️ Check out my stories for some of my fave moments but definitely go see for yourself!
👏👏👏
#PowerOfLove #CelineDion #Vegas #MyHeartWillGoOn #Music #Love - Drew Scott

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára