utorok 25. augusta 2015

Celine Dion Interview for Entertainment Tonight USA August 23 ,2015

Celine Dion Reveals How Husband Rene Helped Her Return to the Las Vegas Stage

Celine Dion is back after a long Las Vegas hiatus!

After caring for her husband Rene Angélil, 73, who is battling throat cancer, the "My Heart Will Go On" singer is returning to The Colosseum stage at Caesar's Palace, because he wants her to.

"We don't know what the future holds," the 47-year-old admitted to ET on Sunday, adding that Rene told her to be "back, strong, [to] do it, still share your passion."

In December 2013, Rene underwent surgery to remove a cancerous tumor from his throat.

As for how her husband is doing now, she shared, "Rene today is feeling good because I am here, because I am talking, because I am alive," she said. "Because a few months back, he was worried- is he going to be there?"

She further spoke about how supportive they've been to each other.

"He's been there for me all my life, and I've been there for him all my life," she said.  "There's a part of me that never really left the stage. I wanted to be there but I needed to be someplace else which was much more important at that time. To be by his side. To be by my family."

And she's bringing the emotions to the stage when she returns on Thursday.

"There's going to be a lot of strength in that show and why? Because Rene and I, we are reunited like always, but love has transformed in an even stronger strength so that strength and that focus and even that happiness and that little joke and that fun time---you know what, thank you for allowing me not to be here for a year," she said. "Don't ask me where I was. Okay, I was not sun bathing at the beach."

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára