streda 30. mája 2018

Celine Dion Info 2018

She reveals that she is recording a new English album.
“I don’t know if it’s going to be ready for me to sing for you,” she says. “If it’s ready, I’m going to sing a few and, if not, I’m going to go back to Singapore and sing you my new album, I promise.”

The video for Celine Dion’s latest song Ashes, off the Deadpool 2 motion picture soundtrack, shows the legendary pop diva has quite the sense of humour.
In the four-minute video, Deadpool performs a hilarious interpretive dance around Dion, wearing his full body tactical suit and high heels as she belts out the power ballad. That same sense of humour is apparent during a phone interview with the media, ahead of her first concerts in Singapore on July 3 and 4.2018

When asked how the 50-year-old keeps things fresh when she is almost 40 years into her career, with multiple Grammys and more than 250 million albums sold, Dion jokes: “Fresh? I brush my teeth every morning, I take a shower, I do my vocal exercise and then I do my show, I go back home and take another shower.”

She heads to Asia not long after her second residency ends on June 9 after a seven-year run. The month-long tour kicks off in Tokyo on June 26 before heading to Macau, Jakarta, Taipei, Manila and Bangkok. (Dion, who performed in Kuala Lumpur in 2008, won’t bring her tour to Malaysia.)

Celine Dion insists that going on tour was not because Las Vegas was getting claustrophobic. “The last two summers we travelled to Europe, and we said this year we’re going to change it a little bit, and we’re going to go to places that we’ve not been before,” she says. “I want to meet some fans I’ve never met before.”




Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára