"This is it, it's true, we are here. It was a promise. I am standing on stage, in this city that I love so much, thanks to your support, your love. Thank you, thank you so much" at Plenitude Arena on September 12, 2026 in Paris, France. (Footage by Pete Cadman/Getty Images for Celine Dion)
"If it's your first time in Paris, I hope you fall in love with it, just like I did. Finally, it's amazing we are all together. I made a promise. I made a promise to come back and to be back on stage. So here I am, singing for you and singing for me, singing life. Thank you so very much for your support, your patience and if i may say so I am everything I am because you loved me" at Plenitude Arena on September 12, 2026 in Paris, France. (Footage by Pete Cadman/Getty Images for Celine Dion
Žiadne komentáre:
Zverejnenie komentára