utorok 26. júna 2012

Celine Dion: My Love: Ultimate Essential Collection 2008





The 2-disc edition, called 'Ultimate Essential Collection', Experience Celine's exceptional talent like never before with the 'My Love: Ultimate Essential Collection' double-disc album. Featuring a new version of "My Love", this collection also unveils a brand new song entitled, "There Comes A Time" as well as the rare tracks "I Knew I Loved You", "Natural Woman" and "Dance With My Father".  Honours the songs that transformed Celine's career and inspired millions such as, "My Heart Will Go On" and "The Power of The Dream,"

Rediscover Celine's career with a new selection of her most cherished songs to date, including hit songs such as "It's All Coming Back To Me Now" and "If You Asked Me To" and "Pour que tu m'aimes encore". This wonderful collection' is filled with treasured moments that are sure to take you through an incredible musical journey of all your favourite songs!

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára