sobota 6. augusta 2016

Celine Dion for ELLE Magazine August 2016








Celine Dion: "One day, perhaps, I will be adopting a girl"

This is an exceptional cover girl who appears in one of ELLE this week. While in Paris, Céline Dion has dedicated us one day, between shooting and confidences. Funny, hyperactive, sincere, diva outsized talks about her new life without René.

Mother of three children, she is proud of her boys, her eldest, René-Charles, "the family's flagship." She regrets not having had daughter? "I must admit that I thought very often we she says. But who knows, one day maybe I will be adopting a girl ... I do not know the future. I like to think that my life is an open book which remains full of pages to write. "

Her life in Las Vegas, her very special connection with the French public, Hillary Clinton, but her film dreams ... Discover our interview in ELLE Friday.

Celine Dion shoot for ELLE, it had to be filmed. Enthusiastic, excited like a child, the Celine 2016 has given everything to Gilles Bensimon, came to immortalize the diva to the glossy pages of the magazine. Here Céline sings, moves Celine, Celine plays with mini piano as much as with the objective to our delight and that of her fans.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára