sobota 25. februára 2012

Celine Dion Cancels Shows due to illness

"I feel terrible about not being able to do these shows," . "I feel so bad for the fans. I don't like to let people down. ... It's the thing that bothers me more than anything. I really hope everyone understands how sorry I am." - Céline Dion

We regret to inform you that the following Celine performances have been cancelled:
Saturday, February 25
Sunday, February 26
Tuesday, February 28
Wednesday, February 29
Celine is battling a virus that has caused inflammation of her vocal chords.   She is currently receiving treatment for this condition, and has been instructed to rest for the next 7 days, in order to fully recover.
Celine is very upset about disappointing her fans, and wants to apologize for inconveniencing them.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára