nedeľa 22. apríla 2012

Hottie Singer Rocks Men's Fashion Week ( Yuna Ito )

The best of both worlds - today's reigning world, at least.
Yuna Ito is of mixed parentage, Japanese and Korean.
The personable 28-year-old recording artiste, born and raised in Hawaii and now Tokyo-based, is in town to attend Men's Fashion Week 2012 (MFW).
Tonight, she will perform in the music part of the fashion week and you'll hear why popular songbird Celine Dion sang a duet with her.
Ito told The New Paper: "Celine Dion was in Tokyo for her world tour. She heard my cover version of My Heart Will Go On and asked me to duet with her!"
She said Dion was "sometimes like a mother, sometimes like a sister to me; I learned so much from her".
And, "she called me 'baby' all the time".

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára