utorok 12. marca 2013

Exclusive: Ne-Yo confirms Celine Dion duet: 'It was a challenge'

Ne-Yo has revealed to Digital Spy that he has recorded a duet with Celine Dion
The singer and producer, who is working on songs for the star's forthcoming album, described the experience as "surreal". 
 "The first time I worked for her I wrote a song for her, which in itself was surreal," he said.
"This time around I actually did a duet with her - it's her and me on one song, which was a challenge to say the least! I was trying to figure what I was even doing there - why would they need my voice when they have hers?"
He added: "She wanted to do the song as a duet and I was flattered, but it definitely made me question my vocal ability."
Dion's forthcoming album - tentatively titled Water and Flame - follows 2007's Taking Chances and marks her tenth English album.





Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára