piatok 1. novembra 2013

Celine Dion with Jacque Gonzales QVC November 1st. 2013

I can't wait until tonight to share with you the AMAZING 2 Days we spent with Celine Dion in NYC this week! You'll hear songs from her first English-Language album in 6 years - "Loved Me Back To Life" at 7pE/4pP on QVC! PLUS if you order the CD from QVC you'll receive an exclusive Bonus of her hit songs just for QVC Customers! You can order it during the show tonight or order it now at this link -> CelineDionCD This album is ABSOLUTELY incredible! I cant get it out of my head!  You can also read about my time with Celine (with plenty of pictures!) along with the story of meeting her 22 years ago - it's all on my blog here ->CelineDionBlog Happy FRIDAY!!!  Who'll be watching tonight?!? Who's the BIGGEST Celine Dion fan among my Facebook friends???

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára