štvrtok 25. septembra 2014

Celine Dion Edison Ballroom Private Concert October NY 2013





 I'm so proud that among real Celine followers, I continue to be known as "the guy that got it." It's gratifying to see that today's "journalists" are showering Celine with praise, but honest to god, SHE hasn't changed... It's only recognition that with so much tepid celebrity-fueled music pervading the charts (hello Nicki Minaj!), a real artist like Celine is at last garnering the props she always deserved. Amen!


“I had two babies and a French album and a Vegas show! I’ve been busy!” Dion explained to an adoring audience at her concert in New York City on October 29. But with this week’s release of her new album, "Loved Me Back To Life"  (which hit stores yesterday), the French Canadian songstress is more than ready for her comeback.

When it came time to record "Loved Me Back To Life", Dion decided to recruit some fresh blood to put a contemporary spin on her signature Lite-FM sound. She turned to songwriters and producers like Sia, Ne-Yo, Babyface, and Tricky Stewart to build a record that was still distinctly Celine – but with a slightly grittier edge than her audience has come to expect from her.

“For 30 years, I’ve had the same recipe, which puts a lot of reverb on my voice. But for this album, I wanted to break from that. There are no effects on my voice. It’s very pure. Very direct,” the singer recently said . “I have nothing to lose. I’m not looking for career attention, for more success, more money. I’m just singing songs I chose because I love them.”

“I’m not trying to reinvent myself,” Dion continued . “I don’t want people to think, ‘This is a brand new Celine,’ but I am at a place in my career where I’m 45, I’m at the peak of my life, and I’ve never felt like this before. I want to have a good time.”

With the release of Loved Me Back In Life now behind her, Dion has her sights set on preparing for her return to Vegas for a new concert series, which will last from this December through next March. And does Dion plan to see the show of another pop legend kicking off a residency in Sin City next month?

“If Britney wants to give stability to her family, I really can’t think of a better place,” answered  Dion. “I’m not a wildcat. I don’t smoke, drink or do drugs, and Las Vegas has been wonderful for me. I wish (Britney) the best there, and I will make time to see her.”






Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára