nedeľa 25. marca 2012

On stage with Céline for 20 years( Andre Coutu guitarist )

(Las Vegas) Did you know that Andre Coutu, the only guitarist Celine Dion, who follows the Las Vegas all four corners of the globe for 20 years, was born in Chicoutimi? In fact, few people know, because as he said, "no one is prophet in his own country"

 "I'm more known outside. People in the Saguenay do not know that much. My parents, my family knows, but I think it was never addicted. It is certain that in the regions, we talk about what is important regionally and respect people. This is perfectly normal. "

 The strings of the guitar player actually resonate in the biggest stadiums and amphitheaters in the world for two decades. It has been seen and acclaimed by millions of fans of the singer and also occupies an important place in her shows because of its fundamental instrument.

 The star on this personally and sing face-to-head with him during her new show in Las Vegas. And the guitarist admits to not complain of this visibility, quite the contrary.

 I love it. I am a little less present in this show then because there are still some privacy, but it's fun for me is my role as a guitarist, it's really a matter of instrument ", he said, last Sunday, in an interview with Progress-Sunday in his Paris hotel room in Las Vegas. "These are moments because when you're near it, we feel a special energy. I'm still really impressed by it. It's very special, it does not get used. For me it is an icon and a talent so strong. It picks me up and it gives me the energy to push myself. "

 "Little by little, I was led to other television shows and work with Mego, Celine's Musical Director. Some time later, in 1991, they called me to replace guitarist Celine who had gone to work for the emission of hot and Beau Normand Brathwaite, "he says.

 At that time, the Celine Dion was obviously not the one we know today. It was after several equity of U.S. emissions and the release of the song "My heart will go on" becoming an artist recognized around the world.

 "I'm  really clicked with Céline and René and I was available to wait until everything is growing because I had no family. I think they sensed my interest in music she was doing, he says. I was very happy to be there, even if it was not very big at the time. It does not matter to me, because I thought it was an exceptional singer. She has a talent that is beyond comprehension. "




Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára