pondelok 26. marca 2012

Céline Dion and Her Message for Finalists Star Academie 25/03/2012

“Good evening everyone. I’d like to tell you firstly just how disappointed I am that I can’t be there for the grand finale. My vocal cords were forced to rest due to an infection which luckily has now gone. I would have liked to sing with you. I’ve followed you since the first episode and I find all of you extraordinary! My only criticism is the Director, but he’s so handsome that I forgive him for everything!

Sophie and Jean-Marc tonight’s the big night. This evening above everything else you have to win, not the competition but the heart! You have to win the hearts of every person in the room and of every viewer at home! After that it’s up to them to decide who will win the competition. You can’t control who wins. However, what you can control for example is the sincerity, the willingness and kindness that you’re going to put into your song interpretations.

Give everything, give yourselves and you’ll both receive the most beautiful reward - the love of the public! Sophie and Jean-Marc, I’m sending you my regards and I’m watching you! Have a lovely evening everyone!”

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára