utorok 27. marca 2012

Céline Dion Interview for Magazine L'Hebdo (English)

What action in favor of access to drinking water does it take a special significance to you?"I think everything can be done in the name of charity is important, especially when it comes to basic human needs like food or water. Survival of humans depends on it explains the importance of this battle. "
Your many travels around the world have they made more aware of the problems of hunger and access to drinking water?"It is true that when you have the chance to travel the world, we are exposed to different lifestyles, different cultures and, through my work, often approached by organizations dedicated to the fight against hunger and disease in the world. I remember all my life in a visit to a children's camp in South Africa, where we worked with the program of assistance to child nutrition Nelson Mandela. As we bring them the benefits of monetary a show, the most important was to spend time with children to better understand their needs, and struggling to survive on a daily basis. "
Among the many consequences of inadequate access to safe drinking water, can you discuss a particular concern to you?"I am particularly concerned about the risk of epidemics spread in these children. They are already desperate by the lack of food alone. When sufficient access to clean water is lacking, then their lives are in double jeopardy."
Your commitment is there for you another way of expressing and sharing? You shared characteristics with your artistic?"As a celebrity, I think I have a responsibility to deal with critical situations like these. If I speak openly and that the media relay my words, so I think I can make an impact. As for my approach art, it is true that several patients have already told me that my music helped them to endure their problems and heal. Music is a therapy, we now know. If people read the remarks at the World Day of water, I hope that listening to my songs will make them want to help those in need. "

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára