piatok 23. januára 2015

Celine Dion & Julie Snyder & Jean-Philippe Côté

"He was 47 years old like me, he was in better shape than me, more muscular, more more and more and more .... Struck by a sudden heart disease .... I owe him somehow my career."

Jean-Philippe Côté is survived by her beloved boyfriend, colleagues who adored him, his friends who filled the church to overflowing, aunts, uncles, brothers and his twin sister Marie-Sophie that can see in the photo with a red shirt on 24 December. I met Marie-Sophie as the secondary. It lacks maintaining its half. Dear Marie-Sophie, Jean-Philippe watch over you from above, I'm still down, you can count on me."

My son told me "Mom sometimes life is unfair."
I said "death too.

"Rest in peace Jean-Philippe, your parents must be happy to see you with them ... thank you for everything. I owe you a lot, I have often told you but not enough so thank you again XX " - Julie Snyder via her facebook

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára