nedeľa 18. januára 2015

Celine Dion "The Reason" (Celine Dion: Au coeur du stade 1999)

"The Reason" is a single from Celine Dion's album "Let's Talk About Love". It was released on December 8, 1997 in selected European countries: United Kingdom, Ireland and Belgium. In France, it was issued as a double A-side single with "My Heart Will Go On".

"The Reason" was co-written by Carole King and produced by the famous Beatles producer Sir George Martin. King did also the background vocals.

The song peaked at number 11 in the United Kingdom and number 13 in Ireland.
Carole King wrote this song first for the band Aerosmith.

Celine Dion performed "The Reason" during her "Talk About Love Tour"and as a duet with Carole King on VH1 Divas and at the 48° Festival di Sanremo on 1998 in Italy. 

The track was included later on"The Collector's Series, Volume One" in 2000 and "My Love: Ultimate Essential Collection" European edition in 2008.

The recording of this song was included as a bonus on the "Au cœur du stade" DVD.
"The Reason" is also included in the set list of Dion's new Las Vegas show, "Celine".

The Reason
I figured it out 
I was high and low and everything in between 
I was wicked and wild, baby, you know what I mean 
Till there was you, yeah, you 

Something went wrong 
I made a deal with the devil for an empty I.O.U. 
Been to hell and back, but an angel was looking through 
It was you, yeah, you 
It's all because of you 

You are the reason 
You are the reason I wake up every day 
And sleep through the night 
You are the reason, the reason 

In the middle of the night 
I'm going down 'cause I adore you 
I want to floor you 

I'm giving it up 
No more running around spinning my wheel 
You came out of my dream and made it real 
I know what I feel 
It's you 
It's all because of you 

You are the reason 
You are the reason I wake up every day 
And sleep through the night 
You are the reason, the reason 

In the middle of the night 
I'm going down 'cause I want you 
I want to touch you 
I want to floor you 
You are the reason, baby 


You are the reason 
You are the reason I wake up every day 
And sleep through the night 
You are the reason, the reason 

-- 
(Carole King / Mark Hudson / Greg Wells)


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára