piatok 21. októbra 2016

Back in Time with Celine Dion "The Shirley Show CTV 1992

"I went waaaaaaay back in the archives tonight for #tbt to that time I shot a very young @celinedion for #theShirleyShow on @ctv_television. I remember congratulating her on her wedding announcement (which means this was 1992) and how soft spoken and kind she was to let some kid like me fresh out of art school take her picture .....I know they look like Sears portraits but what the hell did I know at that point ...I was certainly no @floriasigismondi lol !! Now 25 years later René is gone, she has 3 kids and definitely qualifies as an #icon and #superstar in my books! Anyways I've always had a soft spot for #Celine ever since and although I'm not the biggest fan of her music I think she has not deserved the bashing she's gotten over the years .... I do believe she has a good heart and cares about her family and her fans a lot .... Celine, je pense à toi ma chère #CelineDion #anothertimeanotherday #backinthenineties #canadiansuperstar #titanic #myheartwillgoon" -  Chris Chapman Photographer 
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára