piatok 21. apríla 2017

Céline Dion Reveals She Sleeps with Her Six-Year-Old Twins Every Night After Husband's Death

Céline Dion may never stop grieving the death of her late husband René Angélil, but she’s finding comfort in keeping her 6-year-old twins Eddy and Nelson Angélil close and helping them remember their late father. The 49-year-old sat down with The Sun and revealed the three sleep together every night.

I organize myself to not feel lonely,” Dion said. “So I got myself a huge, huge, huge bed and I sleep with my twins. They are comforting me a lot. I need them. I need them close.”

“When it’s time for them to say they want their room, their room’s ready. But we watch a lot of TV together. I’m discovering Disney,” she added.

Dion went on to explain that the boys have found a way through the pain of losing their father because she’s remained a symbol of strength.

“They’re really well because I’m strong,” she said. “I’m sounding pretentious but if I don’t show them the way, they will question it. ‘Papa is not coming back but Papa is in your heart.’ ”

She also opened up about how she gets her children to communicate with their “Papa.”

“We kiss him every night,” Dion said. “We have a little ritual where we say goodnight to him with a little picture. Then the kids talk to him. And they write words, put them in balloons and we send the balloons to the sky.”

Dion said she became a sponge in the months before his death, learning everything she could from the man who helped her create an astounding career.

“We talked a lot and I took notes every day,” she said. “I had my Post-its and my crayons and my book, and everything he wanted or questioned, or he thought of, I wrote it down.”

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára