štvrtok 1. júna 2017

Show Celine Live in Las Vegas May 31,2017

Alexandra Bastien Multidisciplinary Artist ⚜️Body Painter⚜️ Visual Artist⚜️ArtTeacher⚜️
Wow! Yesterday was a special day for me! I had the privilege to do a Body Art Hommage to Celine Dion at the colosseum/Ceasers Palace in Vegas. Celine invited us on stage, her reaction to my body painting was Epic! I ll post more photos about this special night! Thanks to my model @v_and_the_queen ! It was hard to capture a good photo of the final piece but this one captured well the essence of the portrait! Products used: @mehronofcanada @mehronmakeup Paradise Aq makeup and Barrier Fixative. #bodyart #alexandrabastien #celinedion #bodypainting #bodypainter #ceaserspalace #colosseum #makeup #bodyarthommage #celine #art #mehronparadise #lasvegas #creativemakeup
Merci Tout le monde! Thanks to all! 
I had a great time with my model Vanessa Fournier tonight! We'll share photos and videos in the days to come ... And I'll let you discover what happened to me tonight ... That's it! 🙌🙌Merci Celine and hundreds of people I met tonight ... ❤️Moment unbelievable ❤️

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára