štvrtok 16. novembra 2017

Celine Dion Meet & Greet Las Vegas November 2017


Celine Dion & Antonique Smith & Darryl Farmer
@CelineDion  🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆It was amazing getting to see her again! Thank you @caesarspalace 🙆🙆🙆🙆 Swipe ◀️ to see the pic we took in 1999. I was a teenager with a baby fat face and cried all over her! Lol She was so sweet and wiped my tears with her bare hands. She was rehearsing with Andrea Bocelli for the Oscar's and David Foster brought me to meet her. She told me to never let anyone change me. I've fought to follow that advice over the years. When I saw her last weekend, she joked that we look so much better now! 😂🙆🙆🙆🙆 She's been my mentor (in my head) all these years. So much so that in 2003, I began studying with her vocal coach and going to her voice doctor! She's been such an inspiration!!!!! 🙆🙆🙆🙆❤️ And her show is a must see!!! She SANG!!!!!!!!!!!! 😫🙆🙆🙆 Love you Celine!!!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ My manager @darulah923 & I had the best time!!! 🙆🙆  - @antoniquesmith


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára