utorok 27. februára 2018

Celine Dion : "I KNEW I LOVED YOU" Recording Studio 2007

We All Love Ennio Morricone Sony Classical 2007
"We All Love Ennio Morricone" is a 2007 tribute album honoring noted film composer Ennio Morricone. It features a diverse lineup of artists including Andrea Bocelli, Metallica, Bruce Springsteen, Roger Waters, and Celine Dion. Also, industry giant Quincy Jones, an admirer of Morricone’s work as a composer for many years, enlisted his longtime songwriting collaborators Alan and Marilyn Bergman to write the lyrics to "I Knew I Loved You", which Celine Dion sang to Morricone’s "Deborah's Theme" from Once Upon a Time in America. Bruce Springsteen won the Grammy Award Best Rock Instrumental Performance for his version of "Once Upon A Time In The West", beating out Metallica who was nominated for their cover of "The Ecstasy of Gold", also from this album. The album sold over 120,000 copies in Italy alone .

I KNEW I LOVED YOU
I knew I loved you
Before I knew you
The hands of time
Would lead me to you
An evening star
Was from afar
It guided me here
It knew you'd be here

Now wrapped in moonlight
At last together
Here in the incandescent glow
We are all we need to know
As we softly please each other
‘Till the stars and shadow glow
And we sleep
With our dreams around us

Oooohhhh ahhh
Ooohhhh oh yeahhh
It guided me
It knew you'd be here
I knew I loved you
Before I found you
I knew I'd built my world around you
Now all my days
And all my nights
And my tomorrows
Will all begin
And end
With you...
With you...
--------------------------------------------------
(Alan & Marilyn Bergman / Ennio Morricone)




Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára