piatok 4. mája 2018

Celine Dion "ASHES" MAKING OF Las Vegas 2018

It takes two to make a thing go right 
It takes two to make it outta sight » 😂😂😂IT REALLY DOES!!!!! I can’t even begin to explain what’s happening in my life right now and what I’m feeling... but all I know is that @vancityreynolds Is the one! Most humble person I’ve ever met. And just jokes after jokes gotta love him!!!!! And since you have been asking all day... YES It was me as Deadpool dancing around @celinedion !!!!!!!! #Casual #ImStillGagging THANK YOU SO MUCH @deadpoolmovie @20thcenturyfox @celinedion @vancityreynolds ❤️❤️❤️ Im so thankful for that experience. #BeReadyForAllThePostThatImAboutToDoBitches #YoureWelcome #YanisMarshall 👠Oh and you know as soon as I met Ryan I couldn’t resist to ask him to sing this iconic moment from #TheProposal 😂😂
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Assisting my one and only @yanismarshall on the movie Deadpool 2 alongside these megastars @vancityreynolds and @celinedion ! Words cannot describe how grateful I am for this opportunity!  Yanis, I love you from the bottom of my heart and I hope the world is ready for you cz you deserve all of this and more ❤️ #AlwaysByYourSide #deadpool2 #artist #lasvegas #ryanreynolds #celinedion

ANTHONY NAKHLÉ 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever wonder, “How does Ryan Reynolds dance so beautifully? Did he have 8 bones surgically removed from his body in order to move as if a graceful swan had sex with Fred Astaire?” The answer may surprise you. Yes. I did have 8 bones removed from my body. But the dancing was all @yanismarshall. This man is not just a dancer... he’s an elite athlete, hero, and all around hilarious person. Follow him on Instagram. Put him in movies. Throw confetti at his feet when you see him. He is a gift to this weary world. #Deadpool2

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára