štvrtok 8. novembra 2018

Celine Dion :NEW INTERVIEW FOR CNN NOVEMBER 2018

Celine Dion & Chloe Melas Entertainment reporter @CNN 
They say what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas ... but in this case I had to share. I sat down with the incomparable @celinedion who had some exciting news to share. Interview to air next week, stay tuned! 💫

Flew to Vegas to sit down with the one and only #CelineDion - stay tuned for the the interview to air next week @HLNTV @MorningExp @CNN @cnni

------------------------------------------------------------

Met this amazing lady last night. Saw her perform, too. Such a beautiful voice and person! Thank you @chloemelas for this incredible opportunity! #celinedionlive2018 #celinedion #celinedionvegas #didimentioncelinedion

Last night was a fairytale dream come true. I had the opportunity to watch @chloemelas interview the so totally amazing @celinedion after watching her perform in one of the most polished shows I’ve seen on the Broadway West (aka Vegas, Baybee!!!). Her staff was most gracious and allowed this girl at heart to enjoy the whole experience that is Celine!!! Thanks to @chloemelas for including me in this experience. The pictures don’t do her justice nor do any words describe her voice. To say I was sobbing the entire interview is an understatement. I cannot explain it other than her calming nature and natural enthusiasm just to be in the now permeated the room. I honestly felt like I could talk to her about anything. And I did. OMG, I just pray she knew I was 💯 % sincere and totally feeling her mission. You’ll just have to wait until next week when @chloemelas airs her interview with @celinedion. As soon as I know when, so you will. This is such exciting need and you will know why if you know me! Stay tuned and here are some pictures for you to enjoy in the meantime #celinedion #celinedionvegas #celinedionlive2018 #celinedionfans #chloemelas #niecesarethebest #chloeshouldhostthetodayshow #chloeisarisingstar Again, thank you, Chloe from the bottom of my heart. - Donna Murphy

Celine Dion & Goddess
Makeup Artist of TV,Theater, Film.
"THE MYTH..THE LEGEND..THE ICON!!...I know what you're thinking ..GODDESS!! ..no it's CELINE DION!!! She was ultra sweet and down to earth just like your favorite auntie. Her concert was on point and THAT VOICE!!!!! #music #singing #songs #musically #artist #instagood #instapic #instagram #instacool #voice #lyrics #style #fashion #instamoment #ootd. #mua #instadaily #celine #celinedion "

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára