nedeľa 13. januára 2019

Celine Dion Meet & Greet Las Vegas 2019

Celine Dion & Rebecca Dalton & James Hinchcliffe
This birthday was so full of surprises. Not only did I get to watch the only person I’ve ever idolized perform, but I got to shake her hand, look deep into her eyes and fall in love... wait, what? I mean... nothing. So many people made this birthday so special and I can’t thank everyone enough for all the wishes. And to @hinchtown, you have outdone yourself. Everyday was another surprise and since you came back into my life you have made so many of my dreams come true. I love you more than I love Celine Dion. That’s the realest ♥️

Celine Dion & Plain Jane Jewelry Designer
3’s Company

Celine Dion &Patricia Houle & Kaven Girouard
💛 • • •


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára