pondelok 21. januára 2019

Celine Dion Meet & Greet Las Vegas 2019

Celine Dion & Mary Rush  Make-up Artist 
From singing and dancing in your bedroom to playing Celine dion’s songs on our “radio station” for music class. Soo many songs bring me back to when we were just two little girls. The best thing about meeting Céline Dion last night was meeting her with you!❤️. And I think we won over the guys too🙌. #celinedion #lasvegas #dreamcometrue
Celine Dion &   Jaclyn and Baby Taylen
Words cannot express how I felt last night! Not in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would meet Celine Dion! I thank God, my lucky stars and basically being at the right place at the right time.⭐️I’ve loved Celine since I was in 3rd grade and yesterday my biggest dream came true! She was so gracious and sweet! I’am completely and utterly grateful for this once in a lifetime opportunity! 💗❤️ #celinedion #celinedionvegas #meetandgreet #thankful #meanttobe #stillcantbelieveit #thankuhusband @celinedion
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára