streda 29. mája 2019

Celine Dion Meet & Greet Las Vegas May 2019


 Happy 5th anniversary @kimkardashian and Kanye! Thanks for coming to see my show! – Celine xx…⁣
Joyeux 5e anniversaire de mariage @kimkardashian et Kanye! Merci d’être venus voir mon spectacle ! - Céline xx...⁣
 So wonderful to meet up with the very talented Liz Rodrigues at my show last Saturday. She co-wrote “Courage”, “Flying On My Own” and several others for me. Thank you, Liz. – Celine xx…⁣
. ⁣
Je suis tellement ravie d'avoir rencontré la très talentueuse Liz Rodrigues à mon spectacle samedi dernier. Elle a co-écrit « Courage », « Flying On My Own » et plusieurs autres chansons pour moi. Merci Liz ! - Céline xx...⁣
 It was so great to finally meet the brilliant & beautiful 
@KellyClarkson! ❤️ // Je suis tellement contente d’avoir enfin rencontré la magnifique et brillante @KellyClarkson
! ❤️ - Céline xx...
 So tired today but enjoying reliving last night’s adventure meeting Celine Dion and seeing her perform. #celinedion #lasvegas


 What happens in Vegas, stays with me for the rest of my life! A HUGE thank you to @p.e.p.e.munoz for making this happen and to @celinedion for being PERFECT! .

#kylemeetsceline #again #celinedion #vegas #heaven #iloveyou


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára