sobota 6. júla 2019

Celine Dion British Summer Time Festival Hyde Park , London July 5,2019







----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Love  @celinedion performing in Rodarte at the British Summer Time Hyde Park festival 
(styled by Sydney Lopez and Pepe Munoz).

























 The one and only Queen Celine in Siriano in London! 💚💚💚#fridaynight #celinedion @p.e.p.e.munoz #christiansiriano Quick story: When I was a little kid growing up in Maryland all I wanted to do was to create for Celine Dion. My Dad loved her so much and introduced me to her music. It’s such an honor every time my team and I get to see these moments come to life. It’s full circle and makes all the hard days worth it. Xo CS - Christian Siriano



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Celine Dion performs live at Barclaycard Presents British Summer Time Hyde Park at Hyde Park on July 05, 2019 in London, England

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára