piatok 31. augusta 2012

Celine Dion for New Issue V Magazine




Celine opens up her heart and goes on about Adele, Whiney Houston, motherhood and her man in an interview and photoshoot in V Magazine

Celine Dion has got it bad for Adele.
The stunning Canadian songstress calls the Grammy-winning singer "a total package" in an interview for V Magazine's upcoming Travel issue.
"I think that her whole image is very good!" the 44-year-old star said. "The way that she is will definitely help the new generation of girls accept themselves."

Fortunately Celine has a solid marriage to help her stay away from some of the disasterous choices made by others in the music business. And now she has a family. ‘I thought I had a life before, but until I was a mom, I had no idea. I'm more grounded now than ever before,’ she told V Magazine.

Dion sang the British chart-topper's praises during a chic black and white photoshoot at her Florida home - her first non-promotional magazine shoot in nearly six years.
The "My Heart Will Go On" singer said that Adele has the potential to bring change to an industry that she's always been wary of - a feeling that's increased in the wake of fellow pop legend Whitney Houston's death.
"I have always been scared of the industry," Dion said. "I was just in shock when Whitney's life had been taken because of drugs. It's a big loss for all of us."

Celine confesses to V Magazine, ‘I have always been scared of the industry.’ The toll the business — especially its often-related lifestyle choices — has taken on other singers is not lost on her. Says the Canadian diva, ‘I was just in shock when Whitney's life had been taken because of drugs. It's a big loss for all of us.’

But the star says she won't let her concerns stop her from taking the stage.
"I was brought into this world to do this, no doubt," she said, though acknowledging that she's taken on a much more important endeavor in recent years - motherhood.
"I thought I had a life before, but until I was a mom, I had no idea. I'm more grounded now than ever before," she said.

Despite the risks and rigors of a performer’s life, Celine tells V Magazine she never had another choice. ‘I was brought into this world to do this, no doubt.’

The confidence she's gained from being a mother shows.
"I've been an open book all my life, and I think that's why people like me," Dion said. "I've been criticized for it, but I'm not forcing myself to be the person that you see."

 

 


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára