štvrtok 17. decembra 2015

Celine Dion & René Angelil 21th Wedding Anniversary December 17, 1994 /2015


THE POWER OF LOVE
On December 17, 1994, Celine Dion and René Angélil get married at the Basilica Notre-Dame in Montreal, Quebec. A dinner then takes place at the Westin Mount Royal Hotel in Montreal. A 21-piece string orchestra, directed by David Foster at the piano, with Warren Wiebe singing "The Colour Of My Love", announces the dinner and serenades guests as they are seated.

THE POWER OF LOVE
The whispers in the morning
Of lovers sleeping tight
Are rolling like thunder now
As I look in your eyes

I hold on to your body
And feel each move you make
Your voice is warm and tender
A love that I could not forsake

(first chorus)
Cause I am your lady
And you are my man
Whenever you reach for me
I’ll do all that I can....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Gunther Mende / Candy DeRouge / Jennifer Rush / Mary Susan Applegate / David Foster)
“Rene, for so many years I’ve kept our special dream locked away inside my heart…But now it’s getting too powerful to keep this inside of me…So after all these years, let me ‘Paint the truth, show how I feel, try to make you completely real’…Rene, you’re the colour of my love. L.V.”

21 years today 💍 21 ans aujourd'hui 💕 #tbt


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára