piatok 4. decembra 2015

Celine Dion would like to participate in "Dancing with Stars"

The Quebec star says enjoy the program and would even be ready to participate.

And if Celine Dion joined "Dancing with the stars"? When questioned by our colleagues Télé 7 Jours, Quebec star says she is a big fan of the show and she would appreciate participate! On one condition: "If my schedule is already busy schedule could afford it without taking time to my family, which is essential for me," said the interpreter  "Pour que tu m'aimes encore", "My Heart Will Go On" , "Parler à mon père" .

However, Celine Dion acknowledges that such issue requires "a huge moral and physical investment that requires a lot of time," she "knows well" the American version of the program. "There I sang and I think it is still very beautiful and very inspiring. It's like a beautiful recreation for those watching and a real challenge for those involved. It is always impressive to see changes candidates over emissions: you end up not knowing who is professional or amateur, "she says.


Celine Dion is not the first international celebrity to show her desire to participate in "Dancing with the stars". In 2011, then invited the "Grand Journal" by Michel Denisot on Canal + a few days of the launch of the French version of the program, Kristin Scott Thomas confided want to dance in front of the viewers. "I'd love to do that! I think it's great as a show! (...) It is very exciting," she had said, without participating in the program since.



Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára