sobota 5. marca 2016

Celine Dion Her New Producer Jackie Lombard

La nouvelle produc­trice de Céline Dion se confie
Celine Dion has returned to singing tour in Las Vegas after a break for the funeral of her mentor and husband, René Angélil. Her new producer Jackie Lombard, discusses the future of Quebec singer and her next concerts in France this summer.

The beginning of 2016 was undoubtedly traumatic for Celine Dion. The disappearance, after long years of struggle against the disease, her husband and Pygmalion, Rene Angelil, had deeply wounded. The singer paid tribute to him that has changed her life, during his first funeral, and then at a ceremony in his honor in Las Vegas, or in its first resumption of concerts.

The diva, very surrounded by her family, had received so many expressions of support from around the world. Enough to give her the strength to go back on stage and ensure continuity of the performance of her life. But without René, nothing will be the same.

Celine Dion, after engaging a new manager, has found in Jackie Lombard, her new producer. This is not an unknown in the world of entertainment. She knew him and worked for the biggest, Tom Jones, Barbra Streisand, through Bob Dylan, Michael Jackson and more recently, the pervasive Adele.

She is one of the largest producers in the world, and is associated with the most famous singer in the world. This duo is a guarantee of quality! Jackie Lombard, the announcement of Celine's concerts in June and July, the Accor Hotel Arena, formerly Paris Bercy, promises plenty of emotion to the French public for the return of the Quebec in her adopted country, France.

"I think it will surprise a lot. She sings before 13,000 people every night. I know Rene Angelil will be there somewhere. There is will be vibration. I strongly believe in life after death. "


A speech that echoes the testimony of the diva during one of her concerts in Las Vegas:"Every time I'm on stage, I feel the presence of René Angélil to me and that will never change. I can not hear his voice but I talk to him and I think about him all the time. I know he hears me and one day or another, I know I will sign. I will never live without René. It will always be with me. "


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára