štvrtok 30. júna 2016

Law Roach, the New Stylist Celine Dion

"Celine does not like to wear  more than once the same thing. It's my fashion star."

Paris Match. Dress Celine Dion, it's a gift?
Law Roach. And a shock! From my perspective, there are superstars, legends and icons, including Celine belongs. Since I know her, I found out how she was human and funny. An icon, but above all a normal person.

Which way do you operate both?
At first, we talked a lot. She made me understand her body what she likes and what she dislikes. The base is to work a lot and see things with her eyes.

What are their requirements?
Céline is bold, she's not afraid to innovate. She is beautiful with a beautiful body, slim, elegant. When she puts on a garment, she know very quickly if she loves him.

"Celine can even be sexy and feminine with in overalls"

The set is it to be sexy without being vulgar?
It can even be sexy and feminine with a wide overalls! I suggest she tries; and if it feels good, it's perfect. The main thing is that it like her. This trust gives me wings.

Do you have a story?
One day we ship to Antwerp. I had lost my passport and forgotten her clothes. When I got in the car, trembling, she said: "Do not worry, it will go." In fact, we had warned that the passport and clothes were found ...

Céline outfit for us all impressed. Does it flatter you?
She trusts her is my goal. In her mind  She is not of a competition for the most beautiful woman in the world. It's more subtle than that, it is a form of politeness towards her audience.

How many dresses and shoes she owns?
I do not know exactly. She does not like to wear more than once the same thing.

Her preferences?
She loves both the narrow things and those oversized, fine sophisticated coats, jeans, white skirts. It's my fashion star ...

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára