nedeľa 1. júla 2018

Celine Dion LIVE MACAO , COTAI ARENA AT THE VENETIAN MACAO JUNE 29/30,2018

 Acoustic Medley: At Seventeen / A New Day Has Come / Unison
#CelineDionLive2018

AT SEVENTEEN
I learned the truth at seventeen
That love was meant for beauty queens
And high school girls with clear-skinned smiles
Who married young and then retired

The Valentines I never knew
The Friday night charades of youth
Were spent on one more beautiful
At seventeen I learned the truth...

And those of us with ravaged faces
Lacking in the social graces
Desperately remained at home
Inventing lovers on the phone
Who called to say "Come dance with me"
And murmured vague obscenities
It isn't all it seems at seventeen...
------------------------------------------------
A NEW DAY HAS COME
I was waiting for so long
For a miracle to come
Everyone told me to be strong
Hold on and don't shed a tear
So through darkness and good times
I knew I'd make it through
And the world thought I had it all
But I was waiting for you
Hush now
I see a light in the sky
Oh it's almost blinding me
I can't believe I've been touched by an angel
With love ...
----------------------------------------------------------------
UNISON
Somewhere tonite we come alive
Two hearts ignite we’re one of a kind
Here we are undivided by anything
Just you and I
We’ve come so far no one else could ever
Steal away what we confide
Who wants to know?

We stick together we’re never apart
Everybody knows who we are
Because we are one we do it in Unison
We come together and stronger we are
Just when the world can tear us apart
We go on as one we do it in Unison ...


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára