streda 19. septembra 2018

News !

Moccio’s now the mentor, like Foster once was, the two becoming good friends since that first phone call back in second year. His relationship with Dion has evolved as well. They were recently back in the studio together, working on tracks for her upcoming album, due out in 2019.

I feel what I’ve written for her is ‘classic Celine.’ She’s not trying to conform or be 18 years old again. She’s just singing beautiful songs and beautiful melodies” – two things he’s kept as his focus throughout his career.

“I remember when I was first starting out, and with Celine Dion, I took big risks to record the demo just to get it to her. I took out major loans, bought beautiful, incredible microphones I still have 20 years later. Here I was in my 20s, spending tens of thousands of dollars on a computer, compressor and all that gear, but it had to be done,” he said.

It paid off. “I am one of the few musicians able to make a living at my craft. It’s hard to succeed in music. People don’t realize for every song that goes big, there are 10 songs I wrote that didn’t, and were just as good.”

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára