streda 12. septembra 2018

Celine Dion Live MALL OF ASIA ARENA Manila JULY 19/20, 2018

The Magic of Celine Dion Live 2018 in Manila
Before I start, I should tell you I am not exactly a Celine Dion fanatic. I admire her music, quirky and warm personality in interviews, but because radio stations keep playing her songs, they don’t register in my mind anymore. Blame it on the movie Titanic. It’s all coming back to me now.

Celine Dion Live 2018 Tour was a highly anticipated two-night event produced by AEG Presents and Ovation Productions last July 19 and 20, 2018 at the SM Mall of Asia Arena. It brings her across the Asia-Pacific region, performing in seven cities which include for the first time in Singapore, Jakarta, Taipei, Manila and Bangkok. Tickets were already sold out as early as February for the first night so they added another night. PLDT Home and Smart as the main presenters of the concert launched ticket giveaway promos to subscribers for a chance to watch the concert.



















Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára