nedeľa 1. júla 2012

Celine Dion: "My father was my biggest fan"

Celine and her new single "Parler à mon père," a preview of her upcoming album due in November, Celine Dion has given us an exclusive interview from Las Vegas, where it always performs at Caesars Palace. Quebec singer confides with her natural usual. About her father died there eight years.
"He was my biggest fan. I know he is with me, he looks after my children. I speak with him in my mind, in my dressing room ... "In her voice, she almost lost momentarily, after contracting a virus on one vocal cord. "I did not want to get hoarse all the time. I also like a more sober emotion. "Celine Dion also mentioned her family. "My son Rene Charles is 11 years old. He practiced baseball, golf, basketball, some football. He wants to be athlete. "The artist says take perfectly to deliver a lot of herself in interviews. "It's my way of being an open book. It's always been natural to tell my fears, illnesses, difficulties of having a child, my husband's battle against cancer reborn".


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára