utorok 19. mája 2015

Celine Dion for Extra! May 19, 2015

Celine Dion on Husband’s Cancer Battle, and Her Return to Las Vegas

Celine Dion revealed that her husband René Angélil, 73, who is also her longtime manager, is "working so hard on his health" as he recovers from throat cancer surgery, and that seeing her on stage is the best gift she can give him.

"My wonderful husband, I have to say, is doing so well, he’s working so hard on his health," Dion told "Extra" backstage at Sunday’s Billboard Music Awards

Dion postponed her Las Vegas stage shows for a year to care for Angélil after he was diagnosed with cancer for a second time. The singer confirmed she is returning to the Colosseum stage at Caesars Palace on August 27, and that her husband is a big part of getting her back on stage. "He’s part of every meeting that we have for creativity, and his bringing ideas and he’s doing it, we’re doing it together, I really appreciate it and we can’t wait.” 

"My kids are and my family are my priorities, but my fans are as well," Dion continued. "I'm looking forward to going back on stage, he’s with me and he’s been with me and I just can’t wait."

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára