streda 4. novembra 2015

Celine Dion & DJ Steve Aoki Las Vegas Backstage September 2015







Full video of the time I met the one and only @celinedion up on my YouTube channel!! Enjoy!! Link in bio!! #titanic #NeonFutureOdyssey
that moment when I met @celinedion and showed her my track #TITANIC! Full video going up tmrw on my YouTube channel!  - @steveaoki

Take a sneak peek into Celine’s dressing room during her visit with celebrity DJ Steve Aoki this past September. He took the opportunity to show her a live video of his remix of “My Heart Will Go On.” He first performed this famous remix at the “Tomorrowland Festival” in July 2015 and has since played it at 75 shows in more than 18 countries. Steve Aoki and his team were so thrilled with meeting Celine that they posted a video about it on YouTube. Make sure not to miss Celine’s reaction!
- Team Celine -

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára