sobota 14. novembra 2015

Celine Dion : La Voix III Winner Kevin Bazinet " Come To Me" (Talk To Me 2015 )

Montreal, Friday, November 13, 2015 - The winner of La Voix III , Kevin Bazinet yesterday, launched Talk To Me, his new album! Inspired by the current American pop, the young singer-songwriter has injected a touch of soul to the album for a true artist with the result that Quebec fell in love last winter. He also signs the lyrics and / or music no less than 10 songs on this new album mostly in English.
01. Do it 
02. Apocalypse 
03. Talk to me 
04. Surrendered 
05. Over 
06. Come to me 
07. Insecure 
08. Make things change 
09. In love with you 
10. White flag 
11. Never gonna let you go 
12. Jusqu’où tu m’aimes 
13. L’amour existe encore 
14. Sans limites

Celine Dion songwriter of a song from the album
It is a privilege for Kevin Bazinet to interpret on his album a song co-written Celine Dion lyrics and music. "Come to Me" is the result of joint work between Celine and Marc Dupré. Both initially thought to place the song on a future album of the singer-songwriter, Marc thought it would be even better if Kevin was interpreted.

Come To Me 
Need you to understand 
That is the way we always were 
Knew how to be each other's guiding light someway
And it was all we needed yesterday

Always stood by your side
The time and the space tore us apart
Still only feel cause through my heart and soul every time
And unless your heart is breaking free
You're still a part of me
And your pain is hurting me.

So come to me, come to heal your heart baby when your pain is now undone desires
So come to me, I'll be the one to save you
I'll never let you be misunderstood

It's easy to understand 
That is the way we always were 
Wont let you be a burning light that fades
someday
And even as your heart is growing free 
Your pain is hurting me, it's still hurting me

So come to me, come to heal your heart
Come and let me be the one who lights your fire 
Baby come to me, I wanna be there to save you
I'll cover the ground where you once proudly stood

Come to me, come to heal your heart baby
I can feel all your heart's desires 
Baby, come to me 
You know I'll be there to save you
I'll never let you be misunderstood 
Oh no no no
Come to me, come to heal your heart baby
Should your heart feel old of all desires
Baby come to me I'll be the one to guide you
And I'll never let you be misunderstood

Nothing will ever make me
Let you go
-------------
/Celine Dion ; Marc Dupré/

1 komentár: