streda 30. augusta 2017

Celine Dion : Meet & Greet + Selfie European Summer Tour 2017



Celine Dion & Hans Lambrechts 
Life is full of surprises! 
In 2011 I was at the opening of Céline Dion's most recent show in Las Vegas. Before the concert her manager and (late) husband René Angélil, shared his excitement and happiness with the international press and fans who had already gathered at the entrance of The Colosseum at Caesars Palace hours before the start of the show. 
Seconds before René Angélil left and disappeared behind the doors of a private elevator that would bring him back up to their private suite at Caesars Palace, he showed a 'thumbs up' indicating "Tout va être correct", a small phrase he used a lot to assure everything was going to be ok and to express his lifelong engagement and loyalty.

As a photographer I am continuously looking for this kind of spontaneous moments, so just in time, I clicked my Canon 5D and took the shot... On January 15 last year, the day after René Angélil passed away, I posted a black and white edit of this photo on my Instagram account (@hanslambrechts) with the words 'Merci #René'. About a month ago, I was amazed but so very honored to find René's picture by me in Céline's official tour book. But even more was I surprised when we got invited to share this amazing story, backstage, in person with Céline Dion herself!

Thank you so much @miadumont for picking up my Instagram post and proposing it. It's a thrill knowing this photo has been chosen by Céline as a full page coverage inside her 2017 Europe tour program.

A photo I took in Vegas almost 6 years ago, an Instagram post with a simple hashtag from last year and there we were, in Paris, next to the incomparable @celinedion who I have been following and looking up to for nearly 25 years, ready to hit the stage at the AccorHotels Arena. "Thank you for your beautiful picture, Hans. This really means a lot to me', accompanied with three kisses! A dream come true.

Merci Céline, merci à l'équipe de nous avoir offert ce rendez-vous, merci Instagram. Merci la vie!

A wonderful example of the power of social media, persistence and #thepoweroflove. #celinedion #celinedionlive2017 (Meet & greet photo by @denisetruscello ) @tvanouvelles Montreal Gazette

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára