piatok 7. septembra 2012

Celine Dion : Her New Song, a Declaration of Love to Her Father

Since Tuesday, the singer's fans have discovered her new video "Parler à mon père".
 A nostalgic song for the deceased father of Celine Dion.
 The highly anticipated next album Celine Dion, entitled "Sans attendre", out in November. Already, the singer revealed the first single from this album, a song borrows emotion written as a tribute to her father.
Adhemar Dion was very close to the last of his 14 children, Céline. He send love of music, himself an accordion player is outstanding. When his daughter found fame, relationships only become stronger, and Celine Dion, wishing the welfare of those who are dear to him, her parents flood of gifts and attention throughout their life. But when her father died of a serious illness in 2003, Céline Dion has collapsed. She loses the man she loved so much and who had shared her passion. This is a tribute to her late father wrote this song, simply titled "Parler à mon père".
"This is a text on my father, I lost eight years ago and that was my biggest fan. I think of him every day. I know he is with me, he watches over my children. I speak my mind, in my box. And in this case, I do not cry, this is sweet". - Celine Dion

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára