sobota 12. septembra 2015

Celine Dion : FOR THE LOVE OF RENÉ

"WE HAVE DREAMS OF PROJECTS. NO MORE TOMORROW ,MORE THAN FUTURE"

"I LOVE YOU, RENÉ"
"The future is now. That's how I want to see things, or I'll never stand it. Thank you God, because every day is still a beautiful day, and we live it to the fullest. Many people ask why should I come back tonight, while my husband is home now to fight against cancer: it is his fault! It was he who wanted it. He told me that I was his favorite singer and he absolutely insisted that I go up on stage. It is for him that I do. I know what I am now happens every day to thousands of people. This is not because I have a microphone in hand that I am different from them, but it helps me to keep my balance and show my children that no matter what happens, life goes on. I do what I can… " Celine Dion 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára