štvrtok 10. septembra 2015

Véronic DiCaire has the support of Celine Dion, "With René Angélil, they are my guardian angels"

Season 6 of Dancing with the Stars to begin in October. While some names are already public, here TF1 recently formalized that of Véronic DiCaire. The comedian is very pleased to join the adventure and did not hesitate to entrust TVMag why she wants to participate in this program and how Celine Dion and support each other.

It is also certain that Celine Dion will follow its course in Dancing with the Stars 6. "I know she knows. René Angelil, she follows my career. They are my guardian angels. I'm with her, I support and I hope that all will be well. I am superstitious, I do not like to discuss this disease. "Hopefully their guardian angels carry him luck in the adventure."

Regarding her friendship with Celine . Véronic DiCaire says she will always have a thought for Celine Dion and Rene Angelil.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára