štvrtok 3. septembra 2015

Celine Dion’s Las Vegas Return: Fans Send Love After Her First Show Back

Back in Vegas! Celine Dion hit the stage in Las Vegas after a year-long hiatus, during which she cared for her ailing husband, Rene Angelil, who has throat cancer. With Rene still fighting his horrible illness, fans sent their love to Celine as she made the difficult decision to return to work.
It was a tough night for Celine Dion. Based on her dying husband, Rene Angelil’s, wishes, the singer went back to her Las Vegas residency after taking a year off, and fans are totally feeling the 47-year-old’s emotions after the big night. Read some of the supportive tweets here.

“I cannot wait,” Celine told ABC News of her return to the stage. “It’s been a while and, as you know, I still love performing so much.” Her decision to make a comeback was based on Rene, who urged her to keep doing what she loves, despite his condition.


Rene, 74, was diagnosed with throat cancer for a second time in 2013, and has been fighting for his life ever since — he’s currently being cared for at the couple’s home in Las Vegas. Together, the longtime lovers have a 14-year-old son and two four-year-old twin boys. So sad.


“Rene really gave me a gift,” Celine said of her husband, who she met when she was 12 and married in 1994, when she was 26. “All my grieving, it was during this last year. I think I’ve got this. For now. When it hits me, it’s going to hit me. But my biggest job is to tell my husband, ‘We’re fine. I’ll take care of our kids. You’ll watch us for another spot.'”



The “Power Of Love” singer also admitted she told Rene he would ‘die in her arms.’ We can’t even IMAGINE what she’s going through, but it’s great to see she’s able to still balance career and family, even in the most difficult times. Rene was her manager, so it makes sense that he’d want her to keep doing what she does best.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára