streda 16. septembra 2015

Celine Dion & Michel Marceau "Selfie" Story Las Vegas September 2015






He realized his dream to see Celine Dion before he died

Suffering from terminal cancer, Michel Marceau had a dream: a concert of Celine Dion. The man of 67 years had a surprise last weekend in Las Vegas when the diva descended from the stage to meet, in full show.

In the week before his departure for Las Vegas, Michel Marceau had taken care to send a letter to the singer. Suffering from terminal cancer, the 67 year old man wanted to share his story, judging similar to that of the famous couple.

Just like René Angélil, Michel Marceau can count on the help and support of a younger spouse 26 years Celine Dion and Rene Angelil, while the joint Michel Marceau is 30 years her junior.

"I wanted to tell him that I understand what she and Rene live. I indicated my seat the number, but I absolutely expect anything, "he says.

A moment 'magic'

So Michel Marceau had a surprise when he saw his idol off the stage and coming towards him singing the success song "That's The Way It Is"

"At that time, I thought even to the letter I had written to him; I was just thinking that she was going to miss me and that I might have the chance to shake hands with him, "he recalls.

Rather Celine Dion who stretched his hand, urging him to stand up, before caress her her face singing. A moment of great "magic" where Michel Marceau still hangs today.

"We looked into his eyes. People around have respected our time staying away; they let us live this moment together, "he recalls.

Michel Marceau has unfortunately not had the opportunity to interview Celine Dion. After spending a few moments with him, the singer returned to the stage to complete her number.

"I would have just wanted to tell him to greet René for me and ask him to take a selfie," he explains.


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára