streda 18. mája 2016

Celine Dion For People Magazine May 30,2016






Céline Dion on Life Since Losing Husband René Angelil: 'It's Not Living Without Him, It's Living with Him Differently' .Céline Dion on Encouraging René-Charles to Give His Father's Eulogy: 'This Is the Last Time You're Going to Talk to Your Dad'

"My boys give me so much strength," Dion tells PEOPLE in this week's cover story, sharing exclusive photos of her twins Nelson and Eddy, 5½, and 15-year-old René-Charles.

"I associated his passing with the Disney movie Up," she says of the glitter and balloon-filled party she threw them to celebrate that "Papa" had "gone up". Says Dion, "I did not want to relate the passing to doctors and have them be afraid." 

Since the funeral, her youngest sons are keeping busy. "This week one wants to go into gymnastics, and the other one wants to go into piano," she says with a laugh. "But we have to try."  René-Charles delivered a moving eulogy during his father's Catholic funeral mass at Montreal's Notre-Dame Basilica. 

"I could almost hear his knee caps rattling," says Dion of his speech. "I was so proud of him." 

Now, René-Charles is enjoying playing hockey and fully embracing all that comes with teenagerdom: He's "already talking about cars," says Dion. 

When it comes to life after Angélil and being a single mom, "It's hard," Dion says, "But [my husband] left me with all of his strength."

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára