pondelok 2. marca 2015

Celine Dion . Annie Brocoli Thanks To Celine Dion & Erich Salvail

"Back home with a heart full of love after several days of promo which started in lion "En mode Salvail"! Thank you to all the team that allowed me to live an incredible moment I will remember all my life! (See vtele.ca) Thanks also to Celine Dion who has been generous enough to provide photos and a short video of her children (who sing my song) for transmission in addition to put everything on her Facebook page that has 21 million subscribers. I am deeply touched ... Let it gives wings to a small Quebec who still dream of a lot! And thank you to all the little Broccoli who came up to Fleur de Lys this weekend, I love you with all my heart! I am filled with happiness ... Roll the arrival of Yoopa in my life!"- Annie Brocoli 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára