pondelok 25. apríla 2016

Celine Dion & Elvis Presley "If I Can Dream" (American Idol April 25,2007 )

On April 25, 2007, Celine Dion first sang this song "If I Can Dream" in a virtual duet with Elvis Presley, during the television show "American Idol", at the Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles, USA. The show was broadcast live on Fox Channel Celine's appearance was part of the broadcast of "Idol Gives Back", a charitable campaign that spanned two episodes of "American Idol" during  sixth season. 
If I Can Dream 
There must be lights burning brighter somewhere 
Got to be birds flying higher in a sky more blue 
If I can dream of a better land 
Where all my brothers walk hand in hand 
Tell me why, oh why, oh why can't my dream come true 
Oh why 

There must be peace and understanding sometime 
Strong winds of promise that will blow away 
All the doubt and fear 
If I can dream of a warmer sun 
Where hope keeps shining on everyone 
Tell me why, oh why, oh why won't that sun appear 

We're lost in a cloud 
With too much rain 
We're trapped in a world 
That's troubled with pain 
But as long as a man 
Has the strength to dream 
He can redeem his soul and fly 

Deep in my heart there's a tremblin question 
Still I am sure that the answer gonna come somehow 
Out there in the dark, there's a beckoning candle, yeah 
And while I can think, while I can talk 
While I can stand, while I can walk 
While I can dream, please let my dream 
Come true, oh, right now 
Let it come true right now 
Oh yeah

---------------
 /Walter Earl Brown , David Foster/

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára